• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*~ Baby Shower Invitations ~*~ (UPDATED IN REPLIES!)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

If you haven't read my post "Eek! Now I feel bad", then read it! lol

Anywho--If any of you are having a baby shower, and want to do the invitations cheaply, but nice, let me know and I can make you some!! I'll do the design for FREE and then you can just save it to an SD card and get them printed at Walmart, or you can order the prints through walmart.com for I think 9 cents each. Either way...it's a lot cheaper than buying them, and they'll be completely customized! I can give you some backgrounds to choose from, get the info and then send them to you. 

And if you aren't having a baby shower, I can do some announcements if you'd like, or anything you'd like me to do...I'm a master with the simple things! lol

Just let me know!! 

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Here are some samples:

For a girl:

It looks small, but it will be bigger when printed out.

For a Boy:

And Gender Neutral:

Sabella24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I love your designs!! Great job!

I'm actually a siggy designer and will probably end up designing my own....if I have a shower.

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM

BUMP!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM

ok...so I just wanted to add that I finished doing my invitations already, and getting them done like this saved me SO much $$...I got 25 copies of each one printed out as pictures at walmart for 10 cents each($5.00 total), got some photo-safe glue for $1 and the envelopes for $1.24....when I got home, I glued the pictures back to back and then put them in their individual envelopes. So I got 25 invites done and ready to go for $7.24 +tax plus I have 5 extra envelopes, and still have 3/4 of a tube of glue left for when I make the decorations for the shower! Not bad AT ALL! And if your local walmart doesn't have the 4x6 prints for 10 cents, you can go to walmart.com and they have them there.

Also, keep in mind that I can do "Thank you" notes, birth announcements, etc....just let me know and I'll make it for you!!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM

I have more backgrounds and such and will be adding some more samples as I finish them...let me know people!! lol

foreverhis69
by on Jul. 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I just sent you a friend request with a message but I forgot to ask something. LOL Well first off, I would LOVE for you to do my invites. We find out what we're having Monday so I can let you know the info and etc then. Also my question was can you put a saying on them? I have picked out a saying for both genders that I like. On the front where it says "Your're Invited"...could you change that and put the saying there? If not, it's okay, just thought I would ask. I will be back in touch with you Monday with the info. Thanks!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I let you know via pm...but I'll post it here too lol

I can write whatever...I just put the you're invited thing as an example...the backgrounds I have are completely blank, and then I type whatever on it and save it as it's own file. It's no problem what-so-ever. The only thing I have a hard time with is putting pictures on them, but I'm sure I could figure it out if need be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)