Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to those having 2nd child

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

does anyone plan on gettin a double stroller? i have a 3 yr old who will bne 3.5 when baby is born... not sure if i should spend the money on a double stroller.. we use her stroller now every where we go.. im pretty sure she will want to be in it still in 5 months.. i dont wanna risk bringing her in the mall and her not wanting to walk.. also since baby is born in dec we wont be out for a couple months so Olivia will be like 3 yrs and 7 or 8 months.. do they use a carriage at that age..i dont know wat to do.. i know i have months to go but wat if i do take em out in jan or feb.. 

babies

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sabella24
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Have you looked at a sit 'n stand? My sister LOVED hers. Personally at that age my kids walked, but a sit 'n stand would still give them a place to sit for a few minutes if they needed to rest.

I do, however, have a double stroller because my youngest two are 16 months apart. I love it. It's a DuoGlider and was an excellent investment. I got it for $65 on craigslist and it was only used a handful of times. It has been with us now for over a year and has served us well.

Rolistoli
by Group Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:01 AM

My daughter will be almost 4 when the baby arrives. We haven't used her stroller since she was aobut 2 1/2 so we are good to go with her walking!

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Idk i guess it just depends on your child. Olivia hates the stroller and loves to walk. Why not just carry baby in a pack thing on your chest? idk what they are called? see how that goes? if you dont want to buy one right away. then you can see if you will need one?

chelleu
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:55 PM

My little one will be 2.5 when the baby comes. We are planning on getting a sit-and-stand stroller. That way if he wants to ride, great, and if he wants to walk, great! At the same time he won't feel "locked down" in a traditional stroller.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)