Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why so low??? Lol

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

This baby is SITTING so low! I can't stand it. She is right on my bladder and when I sit I squish her with my belly band on my pants. I wish she would move up a little!  Anyone else have a low rider?  Where are you carrying?

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sabella24
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I swear this little one has been on my bladder for the last couple days straight!!

booksrme
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM

He drops over night and then goes back-up during the day.  

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Im having a girl and even at 32 weeks She is extremely low. Everyone asks if Im carrying a boy! Im having to pee more then ever and when i sit she sometimes makes me pee a little! its kinda frustrating lol. with my first she was always up in my ribs this one I dont even know if she has seen my ribs! I feel what your going through

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM

haha I was just complaining about it to dh yesterday...she has a lot more space up, but she chooses to hang out where my uterus used to be lol Oh and her and my bladder are enemies lol

chelleu
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Oh yes! My little one is so low that I can't wear anything remotely tight on my lower stomach! and even though I am 18 weeks along, I still have to pee like every 5 minutes (literally)!

joyce6489
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

i think im low cause that is where i am feeling most of my movements. when do they move up?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)