Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you're pregnant when ...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

You know those moments when you have to stop, laugh and think(or say) to yourself, "I am SO pregnant!" lol

Well, share them here!

due in december Pictures, Images and Photos

pregnancy due date
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Today I bought a box of Otis Spunkmeyer blueberry muffins and was trying to open the box and having a hard time, and I ended up completely destroying the box just so I could get 1 muffin...lol After I realized what I did I couldn't stop laughing because I must've looked like a crack addict trying to get to my fix while trying to open that damn box lol

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM

LOL i can see that to!

Quoting jazi1105:

Today I bought a box of Otis Spunkmeyer blueberry muffins and was trying to open the box and having a hard time, and I ended up completely destroying the box just so I could get 1 muffin...lol After I realized what I did I couldn't stop laughing because I must've looked like a crack addict trying to get to my fix while trying to open that damn box lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers

babies
Sabella24
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Lol @ muffin box obliteration!!!

My moments are things like last night when I snacked on an ice cream sandwich, cheese crackers, a pickle, and was still in the kitchen hunting for something that sounded good.

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2010 at 4:49 PM

omg that's me all the time! lol I swear my stomach is a bottom-less pit! Like just now, I had 2 cheeseburgers off the grill, a bluberry muffin, a fruit bar thingy and now I'm eating pizza flavored pringles lol and I'm wanting something else...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)