Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired.

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

I feel like I have a newborn again. She is so restless and keeps waking up. I know it is a combo of the Albuteral treatments and just her being sick and uncomfortable, but I can hardly function! At least when she was first born I could nap during the day...now I have to work! Get better Catelyn!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sabella24
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Poor thing!! I feel for both of you. :( It's so miserable being sick and just as miserable being sleep deprived. Have you tried cosleeping? It has been a lifesaver for us because I can just roll over and nurse her without having to fully wakeup.

Rolistoli
by Group Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I haven't Hannah. It's just not for me. I would be constantly paranoid that I was going to roll over on her so I wouldn't sleep!  It's ok, she will get better soon I'm sure, she already seems better.  She is finally liking her swing, so maybe she will start taking some long naps in that. It's good since she is sitting up more and doesn't seem to cough as much.

Quoting Sabella24:

Poor thing!! I feel for both of you. :( It's so miserable being sick and just as miserable being sleep deprived. Have you tried cosleeping? It has been a lifesaver for us because I can just roll over and nurse her without having to fully wakeup.

ELEMommy
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM
I feel for you :( Leyla is sick too and has been sleeping very little! I hope we both start getting more sleep and our babies get well quick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booksrme
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:30 PM
I hope all your babies get better soon. Connor is finally doing better. It is hard to function on very little sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Could it be from the teething too? Since Leana started teething, naps have been "un-cool" in her book and it's been tough...she is still sleeping well at night, but during the day...forget it!

mygsale
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Does the Albuteral have any sterioid in it?  My mom and SIL have had something that sounds like that and the steroid part of it keeps them awake.  Hope she is back to herself soon and you get some sleep!

Rolistoli
by Group Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Yes, the Albuteral leaves them restless and jittery. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)