Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

updates:)

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 282 Total Views
Some of you may have seen on fb, but for those of you who haven't, we moved into our house last week. It has been great having our own space...and a bathtub! Lol I love having a craft room so that Leana isn't stealing all of my tulle and ribbon lol and we have space to walk! Haha
Leana is getting so so big. She is 25 lbs and 35" tall and she'll be 18 months in 2 days, and she is pretty much potty trained. She has accidents from time to time, but that's why we have stuck with Pull-Ups. I don't want her to feel forced into using the potty since she is so little still.
She loves to sing and dance to Yo Gabba Gabba(we have to buy the dvds bc our cable service doesn't have the nick jr channel.) and we are most likely going to have a Yo Gabba Gabba themed 2nd bday party for her at Chuck E Cheese :)
She is still on formula, but slowly transitioning to just soy milk. Right now she is getting 2 oz of formula and 4 oz of soy milk. I am kinda worried about taking her off of the formula bc it's the only thing keeping her weight steady since her metabolism is at super speed lol but her pedi said to try and get her off of formula by 20-22 months.
Oh and her hair is so long now! It's curly in the back so it still looks really short, but it's about 3" below her shoulder when you pull her curls straight lol
She can count to 3 in english and spanish and talks a lot of gibberish with real words mixed in lol She knows what her eyes, nose and mouth are in english and spanish. She also recognizes certain objects in books. Like we have a book with an apple on the cover and she will say "apple" and "mmmm" and start licking the book lol

Share your updates!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
booksrme
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM

How sweet. Connor is starting to try and talk more. He is all over the place. He is about 28 ounds and 34 inches. He is on whole milk and still breastfeeds at naps and night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)