Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when does the next round start?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 326 Total Views

ok so i haven't been on here in a while and i was wondering when the next round started? I just started mine today but i want to join in with everyone else. :)

by on Jan. 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kandy800
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I am not exactly sure when a new challenge will start. We are about to end one this week, and usually we have a little break then start a new one dependng on how many serious participants we have. For now you can feel free to find a buddy who may be just starting, there has been a lot of new members join in the past couple days 

harrypottermom
by on Jan. 3, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I'm all for starting another one, the holidays screwed me up bad, but a new year, a new challenge =)

imperfect511
by on Jan. 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM
I love the challenges! Ready for the next.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MRS.MOMMYHAVARD
by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 4:09 PM

I would like to be in on the next one also!

Seppesmom
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 4:05 PM

what are the "rounds" exactly? can anybody explain? I'm kind of struggling finding my way around the group :)

I started level one yesterday, and repeated it today. So I'm JUST starting out 

ninja

kandy800
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Sorry  about the confusion, I tried to put an explanation in every forum, but this forum is the Biggest Loser Challenges forum. Every once in awhile we have a challenge where we split the participants up in 2 teams to battle against each other to see who can lose the most percentage weight lost. The "rounds" are the challenges, we have had 3 challenges so 3 rounds, so some are asking when the next round/challenge is

Quoting Seppesmom:

what are the "rounds" exactly? can anybody explain? I'm kind of struggling finding my way around the group :)

I started level one yesterday, and repeated it today. So I'm JUST starting out 

ninja

Jhadens-Mommy
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM
So when is it? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmymason
by Head Admin on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Hey girl! Its going on now. Started Wednesday. I know you were on my team before, but if you are willing to go to Team Shred Your Ass off you can join now. She has fewer people right now and to even up the teams you'd have to be on the team. Are you ok with that?

Quoting Jhadens-Mommy:

So when is it? Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)