Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mini Challenge Day 2 - Thursday

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 3:33 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 335 Total Views
Great job ladies! Here we go ladies!! How'd it go yesterday? Was I too rough, too easy or just right???

Today's challenge:
Shred - level Choice (Substitutions are always allowed to break it up and keep you from getting bored with the Shred. Must just be minimum of another 20 minute exercice or video)

50 crunches
25 reverse crunches
50 punches
15 squat and press
And as always 80 oz of water!

Remember ladies, if this is too much at once for you break it up; these challenges are just an added push to your work-outs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reneedrh
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 5:08 AM

I got in my 80 oz yesterday, but that was it.  Today I'm already at 50 oz, I've done a 35 minute video, and all the extras listed from yesterday and today; equaling 100 crunches, 40 reverse crunches, 50 punches, 15 squat and press, 10 push ups and 20 plank jacks!  Now I'm off to the shower before my son gets up from his nap!

buchmanbabe
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM
I did all the bonus exercises yesterday but not the shred. I got up extra early this morning and got my shred in and will do the bonus ones tonight after class.

I did level one for the first time in months and it kicked my butt this morning but I feel great. I forgot how much more energy you have when you workout!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy619
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I did the shred yesterday, it was rough but I am out of shape and it was my first day doing it, lol. Im hoping to add the bonus exercises also today.

Alynn74
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Got in 30 minutes on the treadmill, walked a mile, all the extra exercises and am working on getting all my water in right now! I even got all the housework done and all my homework done too and I still have 8 hrs until bedtime!! This has been a super productive day for me-this kinda day hasn't happened  in a very long time! :)

imperfect511
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 5:56 PM
I did Shred It With Weights level 2 today. I did the challenge workouts plus some and I have in 84oz of water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arkaidy
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 6:18 PM
done and done, except for the water! Holy cow thats hard to get in!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomNtheRes
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Whew, you guys are getting in SO much more than I can! I did 20 push ups today, and 29 sit-ups (I feel SO out of shape!) but I just CAN'T do it. As in I may take myself to the Dr next week if this keeps up. I've been just so exhausted the past two weeks, I can't shake it. I'm getting 11 hours of sleep a night, punctuated with getting up to feed the baby once and take older dd to the bus stop. Less sleep just leaves me where I can't even think. I'm wondering if my thyroid is going out of wack as my body tries to adjust back to normal as my dd is 6 months now. I dunno, but this is ridiculous. I didn't get moving until 11am today, and I'm already ready to crash. UGH. 

mefingas
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2011 at 8:53 PM
Done. Not happy but done. The last two days I've been super weak. I think I'm coming down with something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arkaidy
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM
man, i hear ya girls, i am still recovering from the flu, the kids and hubby are sick, we are moving right now, phew its hard to just get through the day much less add in all the fitness stuff! But we gotta do it am i right? Time to say buh bye to all that fat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneedrh
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 3:05 AM

I finished my water.  That seems like the easiest thing for me to do.  But I thought I'd post that it was finished anyways, but you should never doubt it as it is the only thing I drink while I'm home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)