Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mini Challenge Day 3 - Friday

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 1:49 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

Friday!!  I am already having a TGIF kind of week!  Hope everyone is enjoying all of our hard work!

Here goes our Friday Challenge!  

Shred level of choice or 25 min of other exercise

10 minutes walk/run (may walk in place)

50 crunches

15 reverse Crunches

10 push ups

80 oz of water!

by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mefingas
by Group Admin on Jan. 28, 2011 at 9:36 AM
This is the first day the challange seems easy. Lol but I think it is because the last two days my hubby was off work. Now I just hope Sunday isn't too much because I will be gone all day and not get home to 11:30 pm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buchmanbabe
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I didn't get my shred done this morning so I am gonna get it done this afternoon before I pick up the boys from daycare. I got in about half of my water yesterday and gonna try to do better today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buchmanbabe
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Did the shred level one with my hubby just now and have gotten in all my water already. I will do the challenge exercises later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arkaidy
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM
i left the house at 8 am with my dd to run errands (most related to moving in 3 days), and got home at 730 PM! I feel pathetic but i do NOT have the energy today especially since we will be packing all evening. Sorry to be a loser guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mefingas
by Group Admin on Jan. 28, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Did it with no more trouble zones. I also did some zumba. Today was supposed to be my long run day but my leg was throbbing too much so I ran in place for ten min later in the day. I hooe everyone is doing great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I did shred level 2 and the challenge exercises and got in my water. Unfortunately I went overboard on my food. Ready for a new day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmymason
by Head Admin on Jan. 29, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I went to an hour long Zumba class, did about 1.5 miles on the eliptical machine. Had every intention of Shredding last night but I decided to put the Christmas stuff in the attic-YES you read that right! We celebrated a late Christmas so I left it up and finally got it put away! That was quite a feat by myself! I did get in my water today, but also got in too much food!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bashfull_77
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:05 PM

shred level 1

walked 1 mile

Did not get my water in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)