Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 231 Total Views
I am Diana and I live in New Jersey . I'm 25 and have 2 beautiful daughters. I am very happy that Hillary is running for President. I think that she has the experience from when her husband was pres that helps her out alot. what do you guys think?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
deltathree
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:13 PM
Hey!  My name is Dawn.  I have 2 wonderful sons, Joshua and Brandon.  We live in PA.  I was happy to see this group!  I'm very glad Hillary is running!  She not only has experience from Bill, but has been involved in politics and projects,etc. her entire life.  She was on the board that started the Head Start program for children.  It's not just b/c she's a woman- which is good,too LOL!, but she really knows her stuff, has a good heart , and I think that she really understands the average  person.  Anyway, I'll stop now lol!  I'm proud to be a part of this group! 

Dawn

bethanyjanet
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:29 AM
Hi!  My name is Bethany, I'm 25 and I too am from PA!  I am all for Hillary because I totally agree with her possitions on Stem Cell Research and also her position on Universal Health Care!  Not to mention I think it's about time we had a Woman President!!

♥ Bethany ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)