Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to know everyone...

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 543 Total Views

Just so everyone gets to know everyone...post something about yourself.

by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticbluemisty
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I am Misty and I am 28. I have 2 kids 1 girl 11 and a boy 6 girl-acelynn boy-Nikolas. I work 50 plus hrs at a plumbing heating and air conditioning

itcouldbetrina
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Hi!  I'm Catrina, I'm 23 and I have an almost 2 month old son named Brennan...  I'm from Pennsylvania, and I work as a College Admission Counselor at Albright College!  I like my job, but I'm havign trouble because it is an hour long commute to and from, and soon I will be leaving for the spring travel season.  I recruit in New York and New England, and I am really sad that I will have to leave my baby by so soon (first day of travel is 3/22)  My boss hates me, Most of my coworkers kind of suck, and I would honesty quit if my s/o and I could manage...  but we can't. 

hooray for full-time work... it almost makes the four long years of college I suffered through worth it.

slapping forehead

smus73
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Hi, I am Staci and I am 36. I have a 14 yo boy Brandon a 4 yo girl Cassidy and a 3 yo boy Aidan. I work nights in a solar panel factory and I am from Iowa. I have been married almost 6 years.

Staci~~ Loving wife to Brent and harried but loving mom to Brandon-13, Cassidy-4 and Aidan-2.

mz_erica03
by on Mar. 22, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Hi I'm Erica. I'm 29 - turning the big 3 0 in July - and I live in Phoenix. My boys are 6 and 2 and we all live together with my SO. I work at a private country club in the admin office. I'm the accounts payable for the club :-)

Lanasmom06
by on Mar. 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I am Danielle. I am co-owner of a consignment shop. Being a business owner is a lot of work. More than I expected. There are some days that I only see my 2 girls a couple hours a day. Sometimes I feel guilty about being a working mother, but then I remember that having a job is my sanity. I was a SAHM for 2 years and it just wasn't for me.

imagineif
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Hi my name is Kim I am 28 years old and have a 10 1/2 month old Daughter named Andrea.  I have two Step children who are 8 and 6.  I work full time for an insurance company an hour away from my home in New Jersey. Day care is expensive as I am sure all of you mother know but we all have to just keep on trucking! I believe that we are the strongest of all women if you look at it we pretty much do it all and then some!

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take

oboe_chik
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! I work in insurance too...what kind of insurance do you do?

Quoting imagineif:

Hi my name is Kim I am 28 years old and have a 10 1/2 month old Daughter named Andrea.  I have two Step children who are 8 and 6.  I work full time for an insurance company an hour away from my home in New Jersey. Day care is expensive as I am sure all of you mother know but we all have to just keep on trucking! I believe that we are the strongest of all women if you look at it we pretty much do it all and then some!

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

imagineif
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Hey Oboe-Chik,

My company does almost everything but the biggest one they are known for is Life Insurance. :) What about you! :)

oboe_chik
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Quoting imagineif:

Hey Oboe-Chik,

My company does almost everything but the biggest one they are known for is Life Insurance. :) What about you! :)

We do mainly auto and property with a few life, and disibility policies thrown in there lol.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

marshsmom
by Group Admin on Apr. 6, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Hi!  I work in IT at Tulane University in New Orleans.  It's already HOT here!  ugh!  I have one son he is 2 years old and I have 2 dogs, a cat and a hubby.  Dogs are my true passion and hobby and I am hoping to find time to dedicate to becoming a certified trainer in the next year.  I know I can do the test I just need to find time between work and family to serve the hours needed for certification.  Wish me luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)