Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to know everyone...

Posted by   + Show Post

Just so everyone gets to know everyone...post something about yourself.

by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 6:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kodysmommy928
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM

My name is Jen, I am 27 years old and a mother of 2 awesome little boys Kody-5 and Jackson-13 months.  My wonderful husband and I are raising our family just outside of Orlando.  I am a regional sales manager for a natural beauty products company and I love it!  I look forward to getting to know you all!

oboe_chik
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Welcome Jen...my in laws live just outside of orlando. They live in St.Cloud. Ill have to hit you up the next time we are down there visiting.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

My name is Jen, I am 27 years old and a mother of 2 awesome little boys Kody-5 and Jackson-13 months.  My wonderful husband and I are raising our family just outside of Orlando.  I am a regional sales manager for a natural beauty products company and I love it!  I look forward to getting to know you all!

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

jonrileysmommy
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 8:11 PM

HI i'm Tara i am a 26 year old single mother i work 2 dead end one to pay the rent one to pay daycare..... i have a wonderful handsome 3 year old son Jon Riley....

MariaLynnTN
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Hi I'm Maria - working full-time at a home improvement sales center as a human encyclopedia and kitchen/bath/plumbing salesperson.  haha.  I have a 2.5 year old daughter who stays at home with Daddy - he does some online sales from home.  I am extremely crafty and artistic - make a LOT of things (almost all DD's clothes, some of my own clothes, toys, blankets, housewares etc..)  I am kind of introverted but my job requires me to be extroverted, so crafts help me sort my brain out when I get home.  Little girl is very active, wanting to know everything, trying to learn to read and do everything by herself.

Sometimes I feel like our life is very crazy lately and that there is never any time to get things done.

~Maria in TN

BubbleGumMommy
by New Member on May. 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Hi, my name is Dawn... I am 23yrs old I have two kids and one step child..

My stepdaughter is 9-Shayla

My son is 6-Bradley

and a 2 month old daughter-Justice..

I work full time at Picture  me Portrait studio.

though I work I still BF and deal with the challenges of pumping...

I would like to stay home with my baby girl, but I enjoy to work also. I guess though I can say

that I am lucky cause my kids stay home with dad * since his job is short on contract's* *construction*

My house is crazy, besides the 3 kids, I have 3 dogs and a new addition that adopted our family * so four dogs*, two cats and two turtles. we live in rainy part of the world of Everett, WA *aka Seattle*..So that is just part of my crazy world of working *lol* really I work 24/7 i feel like... but I wouldnt change a thing...

I love doing crafty things... Like making diaper wipe travel cases, tutu's hand bags. Blankets... you name it... I love to shop, I love to camp in the real woods... I like the movies and books of Twilight... any ways thats me abit

Megan81501
by New Member on May. 20, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Hi, I'm Megan... I'm 25 and I'm from Merrillville, IN. I've been with my husband for 9 years, and we have a son Josh who will be 1 next week. I work full time at a University in Chicago and I love my job but I would rather stay home with my son. My biggest pet peave is SAHM's who complain about being SAHM's. :) I needed to join a group where I knew there would be none of that going on. 

kathreensmommy
by on May. 21, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Hi my name is Steph and I'm a 24yr old mom to one 4yr old girl and I'm 26weeks prego (today) with our second girl from Montana. I work as an Admin clerk in the private prison here in our town. I work 40hrs a week and my sister and hubby work in the prison as well. I love my job and I wouldn't trade it for the world, I wanna go back to school I'm just not sure for what. I don't have any big intrests in my life right now so I'm kinda confused on what I should do!

momiofcristina
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 7:12 PM

My name is Joana and ive been married for 8 years. I have two kids, 3 1/2 and 2 1/2. This monday I will be starting a new job. The shift will be 12-9pm and hubby will work midnights so he can stay with the kids. Once school starts my oldest will be going to preschool part time. Im really excited and nervous about going back to work. Ive been a stay at home mom since my youngest was born so Im more than ready to go back to work. What do u ladies do for dinner? Or food in general for your family? This is what worries me the most.

jenn75
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I'm Jennifer, 36. we have 2 girls. Sarah who is 16 & Emily who is 4. That's right.....a 12 year age difference. I got used to not have daycare & then we have Emily! lol. we are finally out of daycare & now she's in state funded PreK.

I work full time but I work doing homecare for the elderly. The facility I work for has retirement apartments so Work out of 2 buildings. I help clients who need a little extra help. They have an assisted living floor that I some times work on also. Because I work in homecare alot of clients don't need anyone in the middle of the day, I work very short days, about 6-8 hrs. I work 6 days a week. I've been there for 11 yrs.

Hub is a truck driver he was long haul(home about 4 days a month) but now has a job that gets him home about everyother& sometimes every day. I'm starting to get used to him home.

My best friend is a SAHM & doesn't understand a lot of things about being a working parent so it's nice to have people to talk to.

Momyplease
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Good Day Mommies.

I am back from  MIA for two years. I hope you all doing well. Missed cafemom.

tunde

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)