Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do u feel like this sometimes?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:40 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

so i have been having to work a lot of overtime here lately. i m so tired and so sore that its hard to take care of my little one. i just thank god that her daddy helps me cuz if it wasnt for him i dont know what id do. has any of u guys had this prob..ever? any advice would help

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
oboe_chik
by Group Owner on Apr. 6, 2010 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Shoot im like that every day. I wake up about 5:30 to get the dogs out, chickens fed, kids up and fed etc. When I come home its yard work and housework. Im exhausted by the time I get to bed at night.

We try to do everything together as much as possible. We both do dinner, dishes, baths, and put the kids to bed.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

marshsmom
by Group Admin on Apr. 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Just hang in there moma!  I usually only have to work over-time during the begining or end of a semester (at a university) so thankfully the rest of my days are fairly normal.  When I feel overwhemled I just grit my teeth and dredge on through.  Then I request vacation time!  LOL  Being a full-time working mother definately does not mean we are not also full-time mommy's it's hard sometimes but we are amazing aren't we?  I seriously doubt any man could ever pull this off!

christinabri
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2010 at 6:39 PM

I don't work overtime (first time in my life! lol), at this job.  BUT, somedays I feel like I never have anytime to spend with my dd, or get everything cleaned, everyone fed, etc.  I pick up dd and get home at about 5:30.  Either me or DH make dinner.  Then we get dd ready for bed, and it's time for me to go to bed. I work eight hours and only get to spend a few hours a night with my dd and dh.  Ugh.  At least the weekends are nice!!  I can't imagine what I would do if I had to work OT too. 

Momyplease
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM

O yeah being a chef is very demanding on your mind and body and most of the time when I get home I just like to die. But I changed my diet and I make it a point to grab my son and go for a walk or just get on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Its gives me a boost of energy and lower my stress levels. and my son walked right next to me on the other treadmill.He loves it. and we talk and laugh about what happened in school and work. We been doing it for two months and when I want to Skipp a day he makes me do it. lol he is my best motivator. 

Momyplease
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Wow momma That's sound exhausting but sounds like a kept together family with lot of fun stuff. I love it.  keep on keeping on darling.

Momyplease
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Yes I'm a single mom and i work my butt of. You lucky you have a husband who help you. Its just me myself and i trying to take care of everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)