• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who takes care of your LO's?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

Hi All!

New to the group- just wondering what your daycare/child care situation is?

Home daycare, daycare center, nanny, family?

My dd goes to a small family daycare

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
oboe_chik
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM

My kids go to a daycare center. It is NAEYC certified and they have the option of going into their preschool program at 2 1/2 (which both my kids did). I couldn't be happier.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

SarahFire82
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM

My son goes to a daycare center/preschool. He is graduating from the Preschool tomorrow night though. He will be going to their Summer Program but in the Fall he will start K and my cousin or my mom will be watching him after school so I don't have to pay for daycare anymore.

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Both my DH and I work different shifts. So when one is off the other is working so the kids pretty much don't go to daycare.

ASHDREWMAMA
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 5:39 PM

my kids go to the same daycare that they have been going to since they were born. my mom's best friend own's it and I have been working there for 12 yrs.

shortstuff69
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 9:40 PM

right now my dd is taken care of by her daddy he is currently unemployed so while i work he watches her

christinabri
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2010 at 6:22 PM

My dd goes to my MIL's house during the day.  My MIL and step-FIL watch her.  They love it, and she seems to love it to.  And I love it because I don't have to pay for daycare, or worry!! 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)