Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What/Where/When?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

Hi Working Moms!

We're trying to get this group moving and want to get to know everyone a little better :)

So tell me:

What do you do for work?

Where do you work? Office, home, school etc.

When? What hours do you work? What days

by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybaby22
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2010 at 7:40 PM

What do you do for work? I work in Property Management in Downtown San Diego- the company I work for owns and manages high rise commercial buildings.

Where do you work? Office, home, school etc.- I work in a high rise office building

When? What hours do you work? What days- I work Monday-Friday 8-5

oboe_chik
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM

I am a licensed sales producer for an insurance agency. I also do the office management and marketing.

I work in just a regular old office...nothing special lol.

I work M-F 8:30-5:30  

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

cynderellamom
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2010 at 9:00 AM

i work in an office

i work in a small town that i did not grow up in!

i work full time M-F...and they dont pay overtime! 

BawssMommy08
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM

What do you do for work? I am the General Manager for a Holiday Inn Express

Where do you work? I work at the hotel :)

When? What hours do you work? varies on the occupency of the hotel but typically mon-fri 8am-6pm and Saturday or Sunday for some amount of time :)

christinabri
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Quoting maybaby22:

Hi Working Moms!

We're trying to get this group moving and want to get to know everyone a little better :)

So tell me:

What do you do for work? I'm a receptionist.

Where do you work? Office, home, school etc. I work the front desk at a radio station.  I love it!

When? What hours do you work? What days? M-F, 8-5

CafeMom Tickers
shortstuff69
by on Jun. 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM

i am a certified nursing assistant......i work in a longterm care facility called the Mo Veterans Home.....my days off vary and yes i have to work weekends, holidays and whenever they say i have to work over

momiofcristina
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I will be working for a pharmaceutical company, in their calling center. I start this Monday. Training lasts 4 weeks from 830-530 and then my regular shift will be 12-9pm. Im really excited, i cant wait to start!

shortstuff69
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM

What do you do for work? i work for the mo veterans home

Where do you work? Office, home, school etc.  in a nursing home ..i take care of our veterans

When? What hours do you work? What days ...my hrs are 6:30 am to 3:00 pm .. i work every other weekend and my days off are rotating fridays off and tuesdays off

imagineif
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Hello, I am a Compliance Analyst at an Insurance company in NJ some times I get to work from home but thats few and far between, other then that I work in the office in my little gray cubicle. :/ I work M-F from 8 am-4 pm

cynderellamom
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Hello I work 2 jobs!

I'm a secretary at a high school during the weekdays 8am-4pm and a deli worker at a grocery store on week nights and weekends.  I have a 17 yr old daughter, a boyfriend, a 3 yr old step-daughter, a dog and 2 cats.  I miss them all since I work so much.  My boyfriend works full time during the day, but I took on a second job for extra money (need to pay my credit cards OFF).

Anyone else work two jobs?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)