Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our Church experience!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2010 at 1:16 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

We moved to a new town about a year ago and I wanted to try out going to a church so my daughter/son could be involved with the Sunday school, etc. My boyfriend was not thrilled about the idea, he doesn't believe you have to attend church to believe in God. Which I agree completely. But I really think that it could be a good environment for the kids.

Any who So we get there early and its a big parking lot, with only 2 other cars there. We decide to just wait in the car for a few more people to show up. I'm rambling on about god knows what. And I noticed a car pulling in, driving around the parking lot a few times. I started talking again not really paying attention, then all of a sudden she starts to BACK into the spot RIGHT behind us...I thought that was weird. Out of ALL the spots in this giant parking lot, why here? We're looking at her in the rear view mirror and she keeps backing up a little, moving forward- she repeats this quite a lot. Then all of a sudden SHE HITS OUR DAMN CAR!!! My boyfriend saw it coming and he got out of the car and started saying shit like "MY KIDS ARE IN THE CAR, WHAT WERE U THINKING?!?!?!" He was so pissed he got back in the car and we left ... lol- I guess we wont be going back there... haha

by on Dec. 30, 2010 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
oboe_chik
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2010 at 1:53 PM

OMG thats horrible! Did the lady say anything or get out of the car at all?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)