Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting an update on everyone...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 9:56 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

Im trying to get this group a little more active so we can get to know each other. I just wanted to try to get everyone to put a little blurb of an update on their lives. How jobs are going, kids, if anyone is expecting, relationships etc. Just lets keep in touch!

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kngarber
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Ummm...a little background.  I am a single mom to Addison who is 4 and Ava who is 1.5.  We live in Beech Grove (Indianapolis), IN.  I work full time for a moving company handling their government moves...well the behind the scense things...working with bases etc.  I don't LOVE the job, but I love what it gives me.  PTO, benifits, holiday's off, and steady hours.  Pay is okay.  Anyway, normally I just work and take care of my girls.  The last two week have been hell.  My youngest was diagnosed with RSV two weeks ago and has now been in the ICU for 10 days.  Luckily I am able to take FMLA, but not sure how we are covering bills yet.  But that is the least of my worries. 

I hope the group becomes more active.  I am sure we would all have a lot to talk about.

Are you a single woman and a single mom?  If so please join our group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/singleallthewayaround

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)