Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rude young girl I working with hates her own countrymen and women.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 141 Total Views
I am amazed at this girl at work. she working in the dining room and her mom working there to. both of them has a stuck up attitude. but mostly the daughter. I can stomach the mom most days. but her daughter looks down on anyone who is not white american. she dont even acknowledge their presents dont much talking to them either. the weirdest part is that she is not white american. I think she grew up here but that's about it. I never heard her speaking her language. she try to adopt the cheerleader talk.. like you know like this and like that and what ever dude. she even told her mom that she dont want anything to do with "those people": meaning her family. And most of her family working for me. I just dont get it. why on earth would anyone act this way. Im her boss and she doesn't even say hi to me after I colored my blonde hair to brown. back to my natural hair color. she said and I clothe" now you look like those mexican peoples. " I am just stunned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LyTe684
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Oh wow. And your job tolerates that?

Momyplease
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Well it does because 90% of the employees are from where she is from and don't want to put her mother and the rest of the family in distress. cause her mother work there asI said her aunt cousin they all related. So if one gets dealt with they all get pissed even if she is a stock up racist.

Quoting LyTe684:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Oh.. well that sucks...

Quoting Momyplease:

Well it does because 90% of the employees are from where she is from and don't want to put her mother and the rest of the family in distress. cause her mother work there asI said her aunt cousin they all related. So if one gets dealt with they all get pissed even if she is a stock up racist.

Quoting LyTe684:

Momyplease
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Yes. it is. but that would be the least of disturbance that,that family does. her mother is something else.

Quoting LyTe684:

Oh.. well that sucks...

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting LyTe684:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I can't imagine... my co workers are annoying... but at least they aren't related.

Quoting Momyplease:

Yes. it is. but that would be the least of disturbance that,that family does. her mother is something else.

Quoting LyTe684:

Oh.. well that sucks...

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting LyTe684:

Momyplease
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Its spider webbed here. Its crazy.

Quoting LyTe684:

I can't imagine... my co workers are annoying... but at least they aren't related.

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting LyTe684:

Oh.. well that sucks...

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting LyTe684:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN