Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 344 Total Views
I finally made it here and got a house off post, and I'm already starting to get lonely...anybody want to go to lunch or something? Also I want to start working out but I hate to do that by myself. Anyone interested in being my work out buddy??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diverjess
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Hi and welcome!!!!

I go to the gym here on base every Tue and Thur at 8.15 AM after dropping my son off at preschool :) If there is any way you could do it then, I'd love a work out buddy!!

KimR113
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Hey and welcome to the area (even though we are not there yet). I have been struggling to find the motivation to go the gym and love to work out w/you and Jess noce we get there in a couple of weeks:) Afternoons would probably work better for me since I still have little ones with me in the mornings.

diverjess
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Unfortunately, my only time to work out is when my son is at preschool, Tue and Thur..... BUT, I can do walks with him and put him in the hiking back pack, so if you feel like a nice afternoon walk, let me know.

whit_brumfield
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I will only be able to work out in the afternoons also bc i have my 6month old and I stay at home with her, but I wiill be able to go when my husband gets off.

diverjess
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:17 AM

OK, let's talk more about it; as soon as my husband gets back from SERE, I can be more flexible and able to go in the afternoons as well! There are tons of classes to take here too; like zumba and yoga.

KimR113
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM

I love zumba!!!! It is so much fun. I highly recommend it.

whit_brumfield
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Quoting KimR113:

I love zumba!!!! It is so much fun. I highly recommend it.

Ive done zumba a few times too,and I loved it! When will you be here? We should go!

KimR113
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:37 PM

We'll be there by mid month. We should definitely go. My sister-in-law is a Zumba instructor in England. She can't get enough of it. SHe's even trying to become a certified Zumba choreographer:)

whit_brumfield
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:57 PM

awesome, let me know when you get here and we will go!

odessac
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM

im game for the afternoon walks hahah and maybe the gym in the morning jess...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)