Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain, bloating, :( suggestions?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 551 Total Views

Okay... this is probably TMI however... it's that time of the month and I'm in horrible pain (I haven't had my endometriosis act up for 1 1/2 years after my laporoscopy and now it's starting to flare up again) any suggestions on how to ease the pain without slowing me down? My boys birthday party is tomorrow and I have to clean the apt just in case it rains and we can't have it at the park like planned. I have to bake the cake & cupcakes also. I don't have time to let this kick my butt today or tomorrow.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi, and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
..A5HL3Y..
by Head Admin on May. 31, 2013 at 2:16 PM
My mom has that :( she just takes lots of pain pills and rests :( idk
Luv.My.Kidz
by Group Owner on May. 31, 2013 at 2:23 PM

:*( today that's not an option. If it was any other day that wasn't before the boys birthday party I would dope myself up...

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

My mom has that :( she just takes lots of pain pills and rests :( idk

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi, and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)