Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is Tatianna, i have a 14 month old, Nolan, who just self weaned and i am heartbroken by it, i wanted to go to 2 years with him, but thats life.  ill go longer with our second!  Who is due June 17, Emmett Ray!  

I wasnt going to make this group and then someone made a somewhat rude posted on the post for adament breastfeeding moms in the june 2010 group about FF vs BF so i said whatever, clearly this is going to be an issue for a while so ill just make a group where us breastfeeding moms can talk and have the support we want and need and not get bashed or critized. 

i will always have a million spelling mistakes! im sorry!!  happy to have everyone here! 

let me know if you can help me out in any way with this group to make it better! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

I am a 22 year old, anytime-anywhere breatfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing, let HIM decided when he is to wean, extended rear facing,  have CIO, happily married ost of the time, dog owning, pit bull loving, horse backing riding mommy to a wonderful boy, Nolan Joshua, who was born on Dec 13, 08 weighing 10.8 pounds and 22 inches long.  and baby boy number two due June 17 2010!!

by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Replies (11-11):
kalkis06
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Hi my name is Kisha..gave birth to a baby boy Adrian 8lbs 3oz  21 and 1/4 inches on June 16th..he is a eating machine...I'm praying my milk supply lasts long enough to keep up with him..he now weighs 8lbs 8oz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)