Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any one zumba daily or on a regular basis?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 1169 Total Views

I got my Zumba yesterday....I have the the basic twice. Im goona do that till I get the moves down. But I want a Zumba buddy. Some one I can share my experiance with...Any body want to be my buddy

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
becky8of9
by Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Just got my ZUMBA on Friday.. But starting Monday (today).   I guess starting with the 20min instruction video is the smartest thing to do!  Ha! But I will do that for today and tomorrow a few times.  I did ZUMBA classes for about a month but doing it one day a week wasn't enough to become an expert by any means.   But I did find it fun and I thought perhaps this time.. I would stick with it.   I am going to try to do it daily as well.   I NEED to lose about 3 dress sizes..Or 50 pounds. And since my eating habits are lazy.   Hoping that working out will motivate me to eat better if I start to lose the fat and tone my body up.  

I have tried to find a work out buddy here at home. But the only taker is my 3 1/2 year old, she is super funny.   So,  yeah, lets keep each other moving!   I really need it.   

So, if your anything like me you give up so fast you don't give it time to work.   I am hoping that ZUMBA keeps me happy and motivated. 

Becky

jeni0323
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 7:43 PM

I started with the basic DVD also just so I could leave the steps. I have never taken a class. The only classes around my area are to late in the day. 

I need to lose 50-75 lbs. 50 is my focus but if I make it to 75 I will be thrilled! I am planing on do the lose a dress size in 10 days Zumba program shown in the booklet that came with my DVDs.But Im not starting the till next monday after I learn everything.

jeepingirrl
by Group Owner on Jun. 15, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Let me know ladies and I will buddy up with ya also! Because of the warm weather I have been outside jogging more than inside working out but I can add some Zumba daily and give my workout a boost! Workout buddies are great motivators.....which I can always use! LOL

LVmycam_n_bella
by Member on Jun. 15, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I have been going to Zumba classes for almost a year but I only get to go once a week. So I decided to buy the DVD's I have had them for almost 3wks and I do them everyday sometimes twice a day. I am so addicted I love it. I have already lost 6lbs since I have been doing it everyday, so it really works. I love it so much my goal is to get certified to teach. I like all the videos but my favs are the Zumba live and the Abs dvd. I'll be your buddy!

Carella   

jeni0323
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM

When do u usually Zumba at home. I have been doing around noon. When my 13 month old is sleeping.

LVmycam_n_bella
by Member on Jun. 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I ususally do it after I feed my kiddos breakfast around 9am or so. My kids like to watch me do it and sometimes they join in,lol. I just got done doing the Cardio Party DVD.

supersquirel
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2010 at 2:52 AM

I do Zumba four times a week at the gym!

peifmom
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2010 at 9:24 PM

I am still waiting on my dvds. But my plan is to do them every morning before the boys get up. I would love to have some motivation buddies. 

laura923
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I would love to be a Zumba Partner, I also started on the 13th so far I have completed the basic cd 2x and I have been working on getting through the 20min I have to admit i can only make it through 2 workouts on that video before i am completely drenched in sweat and winded I am very out of shape and also have about 60 lbs to loose. I am hoping to be able to complete the 20 min dvd this weekend and start the actual workouts on Monday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)