Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Basic moves dvd

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

i am wondering which instructor you guys are feel to learn easier from? I myself find the moves that gina teachs the hardest for me to connect on. The girl that goes first i can do her moves easily.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jeepingirrl
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:51 AM

I'll tell ya...there are still some moves that I do not have down, lol

Some I can catch on real easy and others...well not so much. I have done the Basic Moves DVD a few times but now I just do the workout DVD's and do my best to keep up! I am getting better!

bizlady
by Member on Aug. 10, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I think I pick up from each of them but there are still some steps that I can't seem to get. The one that starts with Q (can't think of the spelling) where they travel and turn their legs in is one I'm still trying to figure out.

Fran72
by Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I found that I was stuck on some of the traveling moves while doing the basics...but once I used the other dvd's I was able to get the moves down as they happened.  I am still struggling with the samba.  Honestly...I think my boobs throw me off balance...LOL!  I need a better sports bra.

megnessa
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2010 at 9:50 PM

i can't do the calapso one. my little sister laughed when she first saw me doing moves saying come on your hispanic you can do better than that I said u try and look who laughing now lol

bizlady
by Member on Aug. 12, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Oh yeah and the shoulder shake...nothin' is shakin. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. lol

we rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)