• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW to Zumba! Im on a misson!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:43 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 403 Total Views

Hi Im Amber! I just started zumba today. I am a mom of 3, my youngest is 7months. The day Before I gave birth to him I weighed 199. I was diagnosed with a thyroid disease so losing weight has been a challenge for me. I did turbo jam & strick diet and got down to a 157. Which was me pre-pregnancy weight 3 kids ago! :) SO I AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT. But my goal weight is 135. Im on a MISSION: My husband is deployed so I would love to loose the weight before he returns in november. I kinda got bored with turbo jam so I ordered zumba and Im ready to give it a try!! So I will update this when I have results!!

-June 3rd 157 weight, waist 29in, hips 39in, bust 37in

My question is how much did YOU loose & in how much time.How often did you do zumba... 5 days a week??

Thanks everyone!! -amber

Blow out the candle & plug-in the Scentsy! Dress up a room with a Scentsy Warmer, add one of 80-plus fragrances, and enjoy! Shop here for all the latest styles and scents. http://amberspage.scentsy.us/

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AnitaVacation
by Head Admin on Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Welcome Amber!  Very cool that you are keeping measurements, that's what I did too and I lost several inches in my first 2 months.  Keep up with it and have fun, you will see results.  Do you have anyone that could watch the kids while you go to at least 1 class a week?  If you love the videos, you will be amazed at a class, it's so much fun!!  Best of luck, I hope you are able to surprise your husband when he returns!

Mom2Eden
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:07 PM

If you want maximum results you cannot just Zumba but cross train.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)