Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Italian Greyhound Playgroup.

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

This weekend Arthur went to meet up with the other Iggys in this playgroup for a Christmas party. It was so cute seeing 20 or so of the little buggers running around together. Arthur was pretty much well behaved for him. However two of his new friends accidentally fell into the pool. Yes this is Florida but it was still too cold in the pool for them. They had to be wrapped and dried off well. One guy tried to break all the rules and get on the dinner table.  He was looking for his share of the cake.

Arthur was his typical antisocial self. Hiding in corners and digging in the grass. He just really likes kicking grass up under his feet.

baby
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amote
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:14 PM

aww how neat and fun to see them all together!  My boss has 2 italian greyhounds.  Adorable!  I had a whippet, Malta, she was wonderful.  One time she accidentally ran in to a pool!  They are so fast for their own good...Then I adopted a lovely, sweet greyhound, Tammy.  I love, love sighthounds esp my greyhound.  You dont see many italian greyhounds either.  The playgroup is a great idea, I know my dog would love other greyhounds...sadly my cat passed away recently and I adopted 2 more cats!  My dog was better than I expected, they are such the chasers and soooo spoiled...enjoy Arthur!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)