Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:49 AM
  • 34 Replies
  • 1084 Total Views
Hi! My name is Jessica.  I am a 26 year old mom to Toby, who is a 9 and a half month old preemie.  We live in Marietta and are wanting to meet other moms and babies to go out and play with!  I hope to meet many of you soon!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kenz2436
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2007 at 10:15 PM
I'm Mackenzie. I'm a 21 SAHM to Chad who is 11 months. I live in Marietta... close to the Cherokee/Cobb border.

JessicaToby
by Group Owner on Aug. 11, 2007 at 9:35 AM
Nice to meet you!  My son is now 11 months old as well!  He'll be a year on August 31.  I am hoping that we will be able to schedule playdates and stuff in the near future...  Welcome!
Jessica
Kenz2436
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2007 at 7:39 PM
Your son is one day younger than mine!

JessicaToby
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2007 at 9:00 AM
How cool!!!
HeatherLawrence
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2007 at 1:17 AM
Hi i'm Heather and am 29 and holding. My son just turned two.
SheenaBree
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2007 at 3:27 PM
HI!  M SHEENA. 24YRS OLD. MARRIED WITH A SON. LIVING IN EAST COBB.  MY SON IS 3 YRS OLD.
JordynnsMom
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2007 at 8:24 PM
Hi! I'm Carlee  34yrs old. I just had a baby girl on Sept 28th.  I have lived here with my boyfriend since November 2006.  I'm from California. Don't really know anyone here.  Would like to make some friends.
JessicaToby
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2007 at 11:40 AM
Welcome and congrats on your new baby!!  I'm not on here as much as I used to be...I started working again.  I hope to get to know you and the other moms in the group too!

Jessica, Mama to...

Toby- 11 months old

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

onegirlsmom
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 6:37 PM
Hi, I am Danielle, 22 years old, mom to Laurie who is 15 months old. We live in Marietta ;)
I am a Photographer but just work during the weekends whenever I don't have Family plans  :)
We look forward meeting other moms and kids around Laurie's age and having playdates!

Picture You Studios is keeping memories alive ! http://www.pictureyoustudios.com
zoommom
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2007 at 9:20 PM
Hi  My name is Bianca.  I am a SAHM to Elden age 10 months.  We live near Avenues at West Cobb.  Would be interested in playgroups or getting together to walk at Lost Mountain or hike at Kennesaw Mountain.  (with the kiddos in tow of course!)

Oh I'm 31.  I love animals, my husband, cooking, arts & crafts, the occasional cocktail, and of course my sweet sweet boy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)