Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rings

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 579 Total Views

Show off your engagement ring.

Was it exactly what you wanted? Or could you care less what the ring looks like?

by on Mar. 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyMcClary
by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2010 at 1:00 PM

My original engagment ring. When we got our wedding rings we got matching sets and it came with another engagment ring. I love it. It is simple but to me its beautiful.

Mrs.MM3Guckian
by Member on Mar. 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I Love our rings. They are absolutely beautiful :D

Our Wedding Day | Our Wedding Bands | Bryan & Gabrielle

fishers0908
by Member on Mar. 20, 2010 at 8:23 PM

My engagement ring. Hubby picked them out all by himself!

My wedding band, the engagement ring goes in the middle.

pinkcicle709
by Member on Mar. 23, 2010 at 10:22 PM

This is my exact ring. I picked it out! :) I have two diamond bands on either side of it. 

seba
by on Mar. 23, 2010 at 11:25 PM

i may get aa better pic in the morn lol, but i love it. i couldnt have cared what it looked like. it is actually a family ring :), hubbys mom gave it to him to give to me, it goes as far back as hubbys great great grandma.

alvord1
by Member on Mar. 23, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Top View of my set

Side View of my set... he picked out the Diamond Ring and we spent Forever looking for a matching band... ended up having to have it special made.... :D I love my set.

You never Know how strong you are until You have No other Choice.

sandraberke
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:21 PM

i dont have a set

: <

i have just a plain tungston band. and i didnt get that untill a year ago after we had been married for a year-

we used his moms engament ring from her marriage to his dad and my moms wedding band but when i got preggers it got too small, took it off,and lost it.

he had a white gold band but got injured in afghanistan and lost it. which is when i replaced both of ours with these bands.

and mine

btw it doesnt have those wording inside the bands

CallieLynsMommy
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Here is my engagement ring, I love it!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

nikkig422
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2010 at 1:33 PM

kleigh24
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM

I dont have a picture of mine but I love it, It was my husbands grandmothers and it was the only thing she left anyone and his dad was holding it for him  and his dad told him If I dont approve of the girl you cant have it yet and when he told his dad he was going to need it for me his dad said of course.. Its a huge honor and my mil told me way before we we're engaged that it was super ugly and tacky so when Dh was propsing he was telling me about this ring and this it was his grandmas and I was so scared I was going to hate it because what his mom told me so he opened the box and it was so beautiful and its so old so its the real deal diamonds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)