Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to Know You and Your Pet

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

Hey everyone!  If you haven't introduced yourself to the group yet, feel free to do so HERE and don't forget to brag all about your pets HERE :)

So here's a few questions so we can all get to know each other better!

1. What/Who did you name your pet after?

2. Do you share any food with your pet?

3. What color collar does your pet have on right now?

4. How far have you traveled with your pet?

5. Does your pet have any special talents?

6. How old is your pet?

7. What is your pet's favorite toy?

8. What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet?

9. Does your pet have any pet peeves?

10. What color are your pet's eyes?

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hedgewitch
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Mali

What/Who did you name your pet after? We named her after her Grandmother

Do you share any food with your pet? No, we feed raw.

What color collar does your pet have on right now? She is a wearing collar with flowers many of which are orange.

How far have you traveled with your pet? She goes everywhere I go, she is my service dog. So far the longest trip has been a 17 hour drive to North NY.

Does your pet have any special talents? She has many talents, some she has been trained to do and some she does on her own. As a SD, she does 10 different things for me. She has 62 different commands and rising. For fun she has 30 command and rising. 

She told my friend when she had a cyst in her breast. She told me when my heart was enlarged, and when my thyroid was going back and forth between hyper and hypo. Mali braced an elderly woman who was falling forward she did not know before she hit the ground.

How old is your pet? She turned 4 this past January.

What is your pet's favorite toy? That changes, she does not seem to have just one.

What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? Leashes, harnesses,beds, hundreds of dollars of toys, but she shares them with the other dogs in the house.

Does your pet have any pet peeves? She does not like it when I do not listen to her the first time about my pain level.

What color are your pet's eyes? Her eyes are a deep loving brown.

Rani

What/Who did you name your pet after? We drove 14 hours to pick her up and it rained all the way. It rain the day we were there and it rained all the way home. She seemed like such a regal pup in her mannerisms, so we named her Reigning Queen, Rani for the Rain for short.

What color collar does your pet have on right now? She is a wearing collar with flowers many of which are pink.

How far have you traveled with your pet? Rani is a show girl and has traveled as far away as a 17 hour drive.

Does your pet have any special talents? Rani loves to show, she is an International Champion, she would love to go around  the ring alone but the rules don't let dogs do that. She glides as if on air, People have stood up and shouted for other dogs to get out of her way when she was moving with a group.. She has 45 fun talents and rising. My husband is teaching her to dance, she is such a show off.

How old is your pet? She will be 4 in July.

What is your pet's favorite toy? She switches from toy to toy just like Mali does.

What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? The toys she shares with the other dogs.

Does your pet have any pet peeves? She is not happy if there is no meat in her bowl come meal time.

What color are your pet's eyes? She has warm brown eyes that tell you how much she loves and adores you.

Hera

What/Who did you name your pet after? A Greek Goddess.

What color collar does your pet have on right now? A black collar with pink flowers.

How far have you traveled with your pet? A 17 hour ride to a dog show.

Does your pet have any special talents? She is still a puppy but has 25 fun talents and rising. She is learning to dance.

How old is your pet? She is 21 months. This breed of dog is considered a pup until they are 2 and she milks being a pup big time.

What is your pet's favorite toy? Hera loves to steal from the other dogs and toys from the cats too.

What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? She shares or steals the toys from the other dogs. I have spent hundreds of dollars on toys and have to replenish them constantly.

Does your pet have any pet peeves? Hera is what I call a Me too girl, she always wants to be involved. If another dog is doing it she wants to do it TOOOOO!

What color are your pet's eyes? Her eyes a a deep brown, always sweet and loving.

Yuki

What/Who did you name your pet after? Yuki means snow, snowflake and alike in Japanese.  Yuki is a buff colored girl.

What color collar does your pet have on right now? She is a wearing collar with flowers many of which are yellow..

How far have you traveled with your pet? A 17 hour ride to a dog show.

Does your pet have any special talents? Yuki is my husband's heart, she has 30 talents for fun; however, she plays blond and gets away with doing as little as possible and he lets her.

How old is your pet? She will be 4 in July.

What is your pet's favorite toy? She switches from toy to toy just like Mali and Rani do; however, we call her Yuki the destroyer, because she will rip them to shreds.

What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? She is the biggest reason for replacing toys and dog beds.

Does your pet have any pet peeves? Yuki seems to enjoy being low girl in the pack and will do things on purpose to get Mali to keep her there.

What colors are your pet's eyes? Her eyes are a deep brown, with an inner knowing, and an all loving shining through.

Poppy

What/Who did you name your pet after? I name all of my cats after flowers. He does have a nickname (Shithead, because if anything is broken, scratched up, tipped over, knocked off a high shelf, you get the picture) He did it!

Do you share any food with your pet? He only gets dry cat food except on special days when he gets something special vet approved.

What color collar does your pet have on right now? No collar

How far have you traveled with your pet? He is a house cat, and I use a moble vet.

Does your pet have any special talents? Getting in trouble and helping puppies learn that cats are a good thing.

How old is your pet? He is 2

What is your pet's favorite toy? Anything with in claws reach.

What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? A feather toy.

Does your pet have any pet peeves? He cannot go anywhere he wants any time he wants.

What color are your pet's eyes? His eyes are yellow, sneaky, cleaver, bright with a hint of love.

Dusty Miller

What/Who did you name your pet after? I name all of my cats after flowers. My 2 older children were positive I named him after a stripper. I had them look up the flower on the net through images.

Do you share any food with your pet? No.

What color collar does your pet have on right now? No collar

How far have you traveled with your pet? He is a house cat, Check out the posts in my journal about Ginger Ten ten

Does your pet have any special talents? Being a sweet boy and hiding from strangers.

How old is your pet? 2

What is your pet's favorite toy? Light reflections.

What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? A laser

Does your pet have any pet peeves? Strangers come to visit.

What color are your pet's eyes? His eyes are yellow, bright, and sweet.

sunshinepraying
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

1. What/Who did you name your pet after? Didn't name her after anyone. The name just came to me :)

2. Do you share any food with your pet? cheese, a little milk, a little tuna and baby food

3. What color collar does your pet have on right now? light blue with specks of different colors in it

4. How far have you traveled with your pet? to the vet and back (she doesn't like car rides)

5. Does your pet have any special talents? getting into things she knows she's not supposed to ;), "talking", melting Mommy and Daddy's heart :)

6. How old is your pet? Turned 10 on Feb 5th.

7. What is your pet's favorite toy? her cat nip bunny toy and string

8. What is the most expensive thing you've bought for your pet? her food and pills (she has to be on a special diet) Other than that, her cat tower

9. Does your pet have any pet peeves? being moved from her comfy spot

10. What color are your pet's eyes? blue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)