Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello new to the group

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

Hello! My name is Sarah and I am a 30 year old mother of a 3 year old boy..  I have been a basket case since I can remember lol I have suffered from depression since i was a kid.. also suffer from joint pain and migraines. Though my depression has improved over the years without any kind of drug my joint pain and migrains have been consistent.. but now I'm noticing my depression and joint pain has been getting worse and worse around my time of the month.. Went to Dr had some blood tests done and my Dr ruled out any kinda arthritis and she put me on Prozac meds for my migraines and depression.. have been on meds for 2 months now and have noticed a slight change in my depression but still get bad migrains and joint pain..

I also have anxiety when it comes to being around people I don't know.. I walk into a room and feel everyone is staring at me and talking about me.. I also have a fear of being alone and will lock me and my 3 year old son in my bedroom at night to sleep when my husband works out of town..

I have not really been diagnosed with anything from a dr so I kinda feel lost when it comes to knowing whats wrong with me..  thanks for making this group! Look forward to finding some info :)

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DianeMary
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Hi welcome to the group, my name is Diane, I've been dealing with mental health issues for a while now and have been diagnosed with 4 mental illnesses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)