Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emergency Contacts

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

Is your child(ren)'s father or are your children's fathers on the list of emergency contacts for school?  I didn't know what the law was here in NY so I put him on the list, but he's at the bottom.  I've got myself, my mom, 2 aunts and my ex-husband on the list in that order to pick up my STB 6 year old daughter.  We may be moving when she finishes 1st grade so I don't know if I'd have to put him on the list if I move to IN  and he's still in NYHe'd never come and see her if I moved out of state and I'd love it.  He's a dbag father anyway and only visits when it's convient for him though he has visitations on Wednesday and every other weekend.

by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kcook55
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 11:18 PM

it depends on what your custody/court orders says. my son has no father listed on his bc cuz he didn't sign papers saying he was the father after he was born. and he hasn't seen him in nearly 6 yrs last time me or my son saw or heard from him was july 28 he was born july 20th 8 days old. so i have full legal custody cuz he never took me to court to prove he was his son or to get rights to him. and i only have my mom on there i might have an old neighbor but i dont remember.

alaskansglmom
by Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 12:02 AM

I dont have my ex on the emergency contacts on anything. He lives in Texas though and we are in Alaska. I have full physical and legal custody. I dont see why you would have to put him on emergency contacts...it is your right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN