Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graduation

Posted by on May. 4, 2011 at 7:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

Are you planning anything special for graduation for your little one?  My DS graduates Mother's Day night.  My folks are coming in from Texas so Saturday night we are doing a pizza party with a big ol' chocolate chip cookie and presents.  I'm letting DH pick the present and I'm praying he gets it bought before Saturday night.  I can't believe the school year is over for him.  He has grown up so much this year.

by on May. 4, 2011 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
leomommy1325
by on May. 4, 2011 at 8:40 AM

My daughter graduates on June 15.  My BFF who has a son that is 6 months younger than my daughter suggested going to a water park 6 hours away to celebrate her oldest son and my daughter's Kindergarten graduation and staying in a cabin there.  We'd be going in July.  I think it's going to be expensive for 3 adults and 2 kids.  Her baby son who is going to be 20 - 21 months when we go will probably get in for free.  I guess there's a Build A Bear workshop up there.  It sounds fun, but I also have to take my ex-husband's visitation and my daughter's upcoming dance recital into account.

gregheather
by on May. 10, 2011 at 5:18 PM

We don't have Kindy graduation at my DD's school. Its K-4 so they have a celebration for the 4th graders who will be moving to a different school,

azmelanie1984
by New Member on May. 11, 2011 at 11:56 PM
My dd graduation is on the 26th. My niece and her are graduate on the same day so we are ordering a cake for them and a small party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)