• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horoscopes*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

What is your horoscope?? Go find something that tells you (todays) Horoscope and post it here!

Do you believe in these findings? why or why not?

Whats your sign?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LandonsMom1114
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Gemini: Today's Free Daily Horoscope

Mine is Gemini  :                                          August 23 - June 20                                 

You are hard to pin down today, though that might get frustrating, even for you. See if you can get your friends or colleagues to just listen, rather than trying to turn everything into a dialogue.

I Dont really believe in this stuff but i do think sometimes they are very Ironic! Reason being? I really dont know why i just do lol.
Kelseyciarah
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Thursday, April 1, 2010: Although nothing seems easy today, you are able to draw energy from a deep well of confidence. You might not even know where you are getting your self-assuredness from, but you don't have the time to get lost in endless analysis. It doesn't matter whether or not you have a long-term plan; just aim high and do the best you can. It's more important to be doing something productive than thinking about what you could do in the future.

~~~ I love horoscopes, though sometimes theyre way off, a lot of times they really apply to my day2day life:)

princessm0mmy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM

VIRGO

Someone close -maybe a coworker, but more likely your mate or a family member -- needs your full attention. Your listening skills are finely honed today, so you can make them feel heard

-----------------------------------------------------------

no, i dont believe in them, because none of them ever came true!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)