Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nice day today!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

it was such a nice day out today! I got up early took my oldest to school, youngest to dr's appt. came home cleaned, did laundry, watched my recorded 90210, waiting for it to warm up a little more, walked to my dd's school, to pick her up (we live like 7 minutes away from her school), then walked to my friends house, watched the kids play outside, went to my mothers house, pushed Camryn in her little baby swing,  she looooves, had a cook out. now i just wish it would stay like this foreverrr! ...what did you to today!?

butterfly on head

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LandonsMom1114
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Umm well, Thismorning i didnt really do anything. DH made my breakfast and then my SIL braught her kids over ( i babysit them). They got there at about 11 and then i took them outside. While they were playing i did some laundry and did dishes. Then fed them lunch and we all took a knap! lol Then i sent them back outside and i did a little cleaning up in the back yard. Then i came inside cooked dinner, they ate, i cleaned up again, and then we watched a little tv until they went home. Then i went back outside and threw the ball around with my DS for about an hr. Finally we came in and i cleaned up for the last time lol and now here i sit! Geez i am tired

princessm0mmy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:11 PM

me too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)