Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 450 Total Views
My name is Sarah and I am a 29 year old momma of a VERY active 2 1/2 year old boy.  I live outside of Baltimore but work in Baltimore City.  

I have always wanted to have a play group but have not had many local mom's to do that with.  So I decided to create this group.  Any local Baltimore mom, or any Maryland mom for that matter, can come to find support, form play groups, have girls nights out, ask questions or just have adult conversation. (We all need it to stay sane!)

I hope everyone is able to find something they need here!

Sarah

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CassieLee85
by on Jul. 18, 2008 at 3:41 PM
NIce to meet you Sarah!! I live in Essex in Baltimore county for the time being any way. We are moving to Va in 4 months. My DH is going ahead of us. Hes Leaving the 2nd or 3rd of August. Im going to be very sad, and lonley. I have 2 children Joseph Michael and Raelynn Michele. I dont drive and all my family is in Anne Arundel and Howard Counties. Thank you for this group, hopefully i can connect with some moms that are Mobile for some lay dates. and some company for the days that hubbys away!!

Cassie Lee
slpydpy6
by on Jul. 21, 2008 at 6:53 PM

HI Sarah nice to meet you my name is Sarah too. I have 3 little girls a 3yr old a 16month old and a 6month old.  I live over in Catonsville.  I am looking for someone for my girls to play with as well as make a few friends for me.  I have lived here for going on 3 yrs all my friends and family live in NC.

winnie100
by New Member on May. 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM

HI Sarah,

Hi, my name is Wendy. My husband, Bill and I are in the process of moving back to Maryland from Virginia.  Its a pain in the butt to say the least that comes with a lot of stress, not to mention the stress I already have with a VERY energetic 2 1/2 year old (boy), Billy and a 9 month old (boy), Connor.  I am a SAHM and I'm looking for mommy friends here.  We are currently living in Timonium although once we get a house I'm not sure where we'll be but I know it will still be in Baltimore County.  I'd love to have some playdates to help keep me sane and find some friends for my boys (as well as some mommy friends for me too). 

Wendy

axarte
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM

my name is holly and i have 3 kids 2boys 1 girl and thay are a hand ful i am not home i am way in will be home in 2days

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)