Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

What are your plans for this summer?

Posted by on May. 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

What are your plans for this summer?

by on May. 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 4, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Both of my kids birthday's are this summer so LOTS of parties! Lily is turning 2 on Monday so this weekend we're having her birthday party at a park. Luke will be 4 end of June and we're having his birthday party at the zoo! Also we are going to take a trip to Disney at the end of summer. I can't wait! We've never been before. Other than that we will be doing a lot of hanging out at the beach and a lot of camping at near by campsites in our town. Maybe a couple out of town too, we'll see.

miller060905
by on May. 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM

not a whole lot.  we want to go to the beach a couple times and there are a few lakes up in the mountains we want to go to... nothing major though!

natesmom1228
by on May. 4, 2010 at 3:29 PM

My son will go to summer camp at the end of July. I am getting married in Aug so there will be many different parties and things going on for that. Other then that, just hanging out and going on different little daytrip. We also ride bikes to the park and to get ice cream at the local stand.

Barabell
by on May. 4, 2010 at 3:52 PM

We're going to visit my mom's side of the family around Erie, PA.  I'm probably going to San Fran with my mom and sisters towards the end of summer.  My son is going to overnight summer camp in July, and he's going to be doing soccer and/or hockey all summer too.

mrswillie
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:43 AM

In June we are taking ds to Capital Pride. We have a 2 week vacation planned also. We are going to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois.

tabs852
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I am homeschooling my son for oreschool in the fall so I'll spend some of my summer preparing for that.. Gathering different thingsbinwant to use...
erienne06
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM
We're saving up for our Hawaii vacation next year so we're not going anywhere. We do plan on throwing a big party at our house on July 4th though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Grandkids coming from Alaska for two weeks. WDW, Universal, week at the beach, Dollywood, white water rafting (not me, they kids), Aquariums in Chattanooga and Gatlinburg, Knoxville zoo, and this is all in May. Plan to sit by the pool for the rest of the summer.

ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:39 PM

We're going to the Black Hills at the end of this month.  After that, we're planning to go camping two weekends a month through September.  I know we'll hit Itasca in August, so our daughter can walk across the Mississippi.  My husband and I want a weekend getaway for our anniversary, but we haven't booked it yet.  We'll also hit the north shore of Lake Superior. 

mrswillie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Taking a 2 week road trip

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN