Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A face to go with the screen name?

Posted by on May. 12, 2010 at 7:42 AM
  • 21 Replies

It's been great reading everyone's post's and idea's about Staycations and Day Trips. It would be great if we could all post a picture and our name to go along with the screen names. It would help us get to know each other a little better. So let's post a picture of ourselves and our names.

by on May. 12, 2010 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Hi I'm Jana, nice to meet you! shake hand

natesmom1228
by on May. 12, 2010 at 8:07 AM

This me, my finace and his neice Sarah. My name is Melissa. This is New Year's Eve

bhwrn1
by on May. 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I'm Brooke. This is me a few months ago. Sorry it's kind of blurry. This was New Year's. My hair is lighter and shorter now. I am usually the one taking the pictures, so it's hard for me to find them!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

RobynS
by on May. 12, 2010 at 11:42 AM

DS and me!

miller060905
by on May. 12, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi!  I'm Jenna.... this pic is from a couple weeks ago at my SIL's baby shower.... that's my youngest riley with me!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I love this picture of you two! So cute!

Quoting miller060905:

Hi!  I'm Jenna.... this pic is from a couple weeks ago at my SIL's baby shower.... that's my youngest riley with me!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:12 PM

AHHH I would do unmentionable things to have hair like yours (and color like yours!) Your beautiful and your son is adorable!

Quoting RobynS:

DS and me!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I love your cut! This is a great picture! You look so happy!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I'm Brooke. This is me a few months ago. Sorry it's kind of blurry. This was New Year's. My hair is lighter and shorter now. I am usually the one taking the pictures, so it's hard for me to find them!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:14 PM

You guys look great together! When is the wedding?

Quoting natesmom1228:

This me, my finace and his neice Sarah. My name is Melissa. This is New Year's Eve

miller060905
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM

aww thanks.  i love it too... it's not very often that i'm not the one holding the camera!

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

I love this picture of you two! So cute!

Quoting miller060905:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)