Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Good Morning!!

Posted by on May. 12, 2010 at 7:47 AM
  • 22 Replies

What are your plans for today?

by on May. 12, 2010 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 7:48 AM

I'm watching my neighbors baby while she goes to an appointment. Other than that I'm just cleaning my house, washing everyone's sheets, and waiting for my husband to get home. He had duty yesterday so we didn't see him at all yesterday. Everyone is missing Daddy!

natesmom1228
by on May. 12, 2010 at 8:11 AM

I know I am going to the store to start purchasing drinks for my wedding reception. I am starting with water. I am thinking of buying 10 cases of the 24 packs of water. I will also be purchasing some of the pop. We are figuring around 200 people.

Other then that, my fiance are I are meeting some friends out for happy hour. My son is going to my fiance's parents house.

owensmom34
by on May. 12, 2010 at 8:34 AM

We are going to Grandpa and Grandma's house after school today.  We haven't been to their house in awhile.  My twins are excited to see them!

bhwrn1
by on May. 12, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Good morning! It is gloomy and rainy here today. We alreayd dropped my oldest at school and now we're having a little movie time. Not sure what we will do for the rest of the day.

RobynS
by on May. 12, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Morning!!

DS is on a field trip for pre-school and will be dropped at home--so I don't have to wake DH up to go get him today. He was so proud to be taking his lunch, using his new lunchbox for the first time!

I'm trying to get the house cleaned up for a cookout we're having this weekend. Ack! So much to do!! (and I have DD and two day care kids--always chaos around here)

miller060905
by on May. 12, 2010 at 1:58 PM

i'm doing nothing.  i have this horrible fricken cold and my kids are driving me insane and my husband is working a shift today and won't come home to help me because he's a butthead... actually... it's because he has a staff meeting and case reviews today and has to teach a class tonight.... ugh!  i need help!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:06 PM

YAY for Grandma and Grandpa!

Quoting owensmom34:

We are going to Grandpa and Grandma's house after school today.  We haven't been to their house in awhile.  My twins are excited to see them!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM

That sounds like fun! When is the wedding?

Quoting natesmom1228:

I know I am going to the store to start purchasing drinks for my wedding reception. I am starting with water. I am thinking of buying 10 cases of the 24 packs of water. I will also be purchasing some of the pop. We are figuring around 200 people.

Other then that, my fiance are I are meeting some friends out for happy hour. My son is going to my fiance's parents house.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I know what you mean, I've said several times today already that there just isn't enough hours in the day!

Backyard BBQ sounds fun!!!

Quoting RobynS:

Morning!!

DS is on a field trip for pre-school and will be dropped at home--so I don't have to wake DH up to go get him today. He was so proud to be taking his lunch, using his new lunchbox for the first time!

I'm trying to get the house cleaned up for a cookout we're having this weekend. Ack! So much to do!! (and I have DD and two day care kids--always chaos around here)

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 12, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Jenna if your weren't on the other side of the country I would totally come help you!

Quoting miller060905:

i'm doing nothing.  i have this horrible fricken cold and my kids are driving me insane and my husband is working a shift today and won't come home to help me because he's a butthead... actually... it's because he has a staff meeting and case reviews today and has to teach a class tonight.... ugh!  i need help!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)