Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Ramona & Beezus...has anyone seen it?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

What did you think?  Was it worth seeing in the theater?

by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kandy800
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 3:56 PM

My daughter wants to see this, so I'll prob take her

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I use to read the books when I was little : )

RobynS
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 4:45 PM

We haven't seen it, but it looks cute.

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM

No, I would like to soon. My son wants to see it.

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Sorry, I haven't seen it either.  As a side note on a very similar subject.  I have 2 boys and I couldn't get my oldest to read the Ramona books for anything - he didn't want to read about a girl - ick!  So I was looking in Barnes & Noble the one day and found a series of books by Beverly Cleary about a boy named Henry Huggins - Ramona & Beezus' neighbor. lol  My son has read 2 of the books and is currently reading Henry and Beezus.  He is in love with them!  So if you have a boy about 8 or 9 years old have him check them out.

rkoloms
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM

On Saturday, the movies theatre was loaded with families going to see it. There was a display where you could have your picture taken in a big, plastic peanutbutter sandwich. And they were giving away tshirts and laundry detergent samples

Robin in Chicago

Barabell
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I haven't, but it sounds cute.

owensmom34
by on Jul. 29, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Yes, my boys are the same.  For some reason they still want to see it though because they had to read the books for school.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Sorry, I haven't seen it either.  As a side note on a very similar subject.  I have 2 boys and I couldn't get my oldest to read the Ramona books for anything - he didn't want to read about a girl - ick!  So I was looking in Barnes & Noble the one day and found a series of books by Beverly Cleary about a boy named Henry Huggins - Ramona & Beezus' neighbor. lol  My son has read 2 of the books and is currently reading Henry and Beezus.  He is in love with them!  So if you have a boy about 8 or 9 years old have him check them out.

owensmom34
by on Jul. 29, 2010 at 7:54 AM

That's a nice incentive!  Very creative of your theater! 

Quoting rkoloms:

On Saturday, the movies theatre was loaded with families going to see it. There was a display where you could have your picture taken in a big, plastic peanutbutter sandwich. And they were giving away tshirts and laundry detergent samples

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM

No, but it looks cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)