Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Welcome to the Family Vacations & Getaways group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Family Vacations & Getaways group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Family Vacations & Getaways signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Family Vacations & Getaways group!!

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

at the beach Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 1:20 PM
Replies (161-166):
twinpicks
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Im a Mum of four and originally from Australia check out my travel blog :translatingdreams.wordpress.com 

My newest entry is about a trip to Italy with my 2 yr old son and 13 yr old and our visit to the dolomites and venice watch out for my next entry more in detail of Romeo and Juliet. At the moment Im not sure where Im going career wise with it but would love feedback for tips to improve and suggestions. 

Im also starting an entry on Australia from a different angle. 

So if you want to know about aborigines or have suggestions it'll help me if you tell me your interests. 

Backpacking tips and travel with family are my forte and for those keen to know about ISRAEL Im your lady having lived here for over 20 years.

:

Anyhow I've been all over Italy and so I can help you with advice and where to go from Venice to Pompeii or 

even as far down as Sicily and venturing out to Malta. high five

funnylady125
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hello my name is Ambur I am the mother of twq boys Kenny 14 and Michael 11.have a nice day

Noni79
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Hi, my name is Noni and I'm a 33 yr old single mom. I love to travel. My last trip was to Southern California in August with my best friend Joe and my 7 yr old daughter.
Mandie183
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Hello, I'm Amanda.  I'm a full time student, and work outside the home, i have 7 year old daughter, and a 5 year old son

blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Hi my name is Jessica and I am a SAHM to a three year old boy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Hi! I am Allison, married almost 10 years and mom to a 5 year old boy. We love to travel! We're just getting back from an Alaskan cruise. I will post pictures soon. I am really excited I found this group. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)