Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Welcome to the Family Vacations & Getaways group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Family Vacations & Getaways group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Family Vacations & Getaways signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Family Vacations & Getaways group!!

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

at the beach Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 1:20 PM
Replies (81-90):
batjmom
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 7:07 AM

Thank you

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting batjmom:

Hi.  I'm Sarah and have been married 11 years we have 2 boys.   They are 9 and 10.  We love to travel and the kids have been on several trips.

Welcome to the group- hope to hear about some of those trips you have taken!

Healthytomorrow
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 6:24 PM

Hello, Very happy to have found this group!  I am a stay at home Mom and I am also an Assistant field manager with Education Travel and Culture, a high school foreign exchange program.  Great way to learn about other cultures without leaving home!!!!

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Quoting Healthytomorrow:

Hello, Very happy to have found this group!  I am a stay at home Mom and I am also an Assistant field manager with Education Travel and Culture, a high school foreign exchange program.  Great way to learn about other cultures without leaving home!!!!

Welcome to the group!  Your job sounds really neat!  I hope you will share what you are learning and have learned with us!

jerylt
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:08 PM

My name is Jeryl. I am a stay-at home with one daughter age 6, one daughter age 9, one cat, one guinea pig, and one bird.

Dayija
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Hi! I'm dayija! I've got two boys that I take care of ALL DAY!!!! Love it...most days ;-)

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 5:35 AM

Quoting jerylt:

My name is Jeryl. I am a stay-at home with one daughter age 6, one daughter age 9, one cat, one guinea pig, and one bird.

Welcome to the group Jeryl!  Glad to have you join us!

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Dayija:

Hi! I'm dayija! I've got two boys that I take care of ALL DAY!!!! Love it...most days ;-)

Hi Dayija!  So glad you are here!

Brits1028
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:13 PM

My name is Britney and I'm a stay at home mom of 3 very wild, very cute little boys. :)

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Brits1028:

My name is Britney and I'm a stay at home mom of 3 very wild, very cute little boys. :)

Welcome to the group!  Glad to have you join us!

livewell
by on Dec. 22, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Hi there - My name is Laila and I LOVE to travel - you can read about some of our travels in my journal

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1478621/Vacation_Journal_1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)