Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Anyone interested in LegoLand California?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

This looked like a great deal- thought I would pass it along...

Plum Steal: $359-$495 for Two LEGOLAND California Two-Day Hopper Passes + Two Nights at The Grand Pacific Palisades Resort - $599-$815 Value

Travel

Original

TIME REMAINING

• DAYS

• :
  • HOURS

• :
  • MINS

• :
  • SEC

If kids could write a travel guide, the first place they'd rave about would be LEGOLAND. The first place we'd rave about? The Grand Pacific Palisades Resort - located within steps of the kid-favorite park.

This luxurious, family-friendly resort practically guarantees you and your family the ultimate LEGOLAND experience. Its private pedestrian entrance to the park lets you easily access all the fun without worrying about any crazy logistics. It's convenient and gorgeous, and even offers spectacular coastal views.

With today's unbeatable offer, you'll get two LEGOLAND Two-Day Hopper Passes, plus two nights in your choice of a Coastal View Deluxe Room ($359) or a Park View One-Bedroom Villa Suite ($495) at The Grand Pacific Palisades Resort.

LEGOLAND® California offers more than 60 interactive rides, shows and attractions specifically geared for families with children ages two to 12. Your two-day Resort Hopper Passes get you into LEGOLAND® California, the LEGOLAND® Water Park and the SEA LIFE™ Aquarium. Both passes can be used for either an adult or a child - they're a $220 value by themselves! (Need additional two-day passes? Buy them from the LEGOLAND California website or at the park gate for $100 per pass for ages three – 12, or $110 per pass for ages 13+.)

Round up the gang for two fun-filled days at the park and a fabulous stay at a top-notch resort.

Grand Pacific Palisades Hotel next to LEGOLAND Website>

Thumb

Enjoy resort living at its finest at the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel. This landmark choice of Carlsbad beach hotels is located right next to LEGOLAND® California, the LEGOLAND® Water Park and the SEA LIFE™ Aquarium. With a magnificent temperate climate of brilliant sunny skies and breezy evenings throughout the year, this Carlsbad beach resort hotel offers a truly captivating retreat.

• Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
    5805 Armada Drive
    Carlsbad, CA 92008
    (760) 827-3200

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
elasmimi
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I never even knew that it was an amusement park.

tabs852
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
My son would love that so much!! He is obsessed with Legos. My daughter just loves to put them in her mouth.
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Quoting tabs852:

My son would love that so much!! He is obsessed with Legos. My daughter just loves to put them in her mouth.

We went to the one in Florida this October- even our one year old loved it- so much to look at and the rides are great!

mrswillie
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Quoting tabs852:

So would my grand sons.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

tabs852
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM
What part of Florida is it in? That's much closer to me than California is!!!

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting tabs852:

We went to the one in Florida this October- even our one year old loved it- so much to look at and the rides are great!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liveforever
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I really want to go sometime, but everyone I know who went says its way overpriced and not worth the money at all.

Dawne98
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

When I was looking a deals for San Diego I saw they have a lot of great deals.

When we go to CA we are not going to have time to do too much in San Diego. Just a few days after we fly in and b4 going home. We are going to the San Diego Zoo.

Ambear72
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM

My 8 year old is REALLY into Legos right now and we were talking about Legoland.  He wants to go really bad.  Probably as much as I want to go back to Disneyland.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)