Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Hey Dayton… Ringling Bros is coming to Columbus and here’s a discount opportunity!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus makes for great family memories. Now those family memories can be less expensive with an awesome discount code.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey 
present FULLY CHARGED is coming to
the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH May 10-13!

Get an amazing deal with a Ringling Bros. Family 4-Pack!  Get 4 Lower Bowl $20 Tickets, 4 Hot Dogs, and 4 Small Sodas for only $90!

You can take advantage of this great discount online at: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/41424/1507334 

Or you can tickets online, by phone at 1-800-745-3000,

Or you can visit the Schottenstein Center Box Office.

No code required.  Valid on all performances.  Valid on the $20 price level only.  No double discounts.  Tickets must be purchased in multiples of 4 only.  Not valid with the TicketFast Delivery option.  Valid now through midnight on 5/9/2012.

Don't miss Fully Charged, the all-new surge of circus entertainment from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey where megawatts of thrills explode off of the arena floor with breathtaking dare-devilry, superhuman stunts and never-before-seen performances that energize Children Of All Ages!  You can only experience this current of excitement at Ringling Bros. Fully Charged! Get your tickets for high-voltage fun today!

Share this discount with your friends and family!!

I work for Miles Of Marketing (www.milesofmarketing.com), a group of moms helping other moms save money with great deals!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tabs852
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I'm not in that area but it sounds like a great deal!! Thanks for sharing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I'm not in the area but my kids use to love the circus.

Jessica020410
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I'm not in the area, but it sounds good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)