Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Getting to know you...

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hello, Momma!  I have seen several new screen names recently.  Let's get to know ach other.

Name

Relationship status

Kids

Occupation

State you live in

Trips planned

I'm CeeCee, 41 years old and have been married for all most 11 years.  I have 3 sons, ages 16, 19(passed in '09) and 23 and a dsd 15. We live in beautiful mountains of West Virginia.  We actually have 2 trips planned...a 2 week road trip and a cruise.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liveforever
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Im Katie, 26 years old. Im engaged with plans to marry this September. I have 1 daughter who will be 6 on Saturday! We live near the lake in Ohio. I work in retail at Kohls. Right now we dont have any trips planned.

mrswillie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Quoting liveforever:

Im Katie, 26 years old. Im engaged with plans to marry this September. I have 1 daughter who will be 6 on Saturday! We live near the lake in Ohio. I work in retail at Kohls. Right now we dont have any trips planned.

I didn't know you were engaged.  Are you haveing a large wedding?

liveforever
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting liveforever:

No not at all. Were just going to go to the courthouse. Well have a nice dinner in a private room at a local restaurant with parents and siblings. My parents gave us money for the wedding but we used it on the house with their blessing. I wanted the house WAY more lol.

mrswillie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting liveforever:

No not at all. Were just going to go to the courthouse. Well have a nice dinner in a private room at a local restaurant with parents and siblings. My parents gave us money for the wedding but we used it on the house with their blessing. I wanted the house WAY more lol.

I agree.  I would take a house before a large wedding.

ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I'm Donna. I am 40 years old.  I have been married almost 12 years.  I have one almost 5 year old daughter.  I schedule construction projects in oil refineries and power plants.  I live in Minnesota, and I love it here.  Right now our only planned trip is to the Black Hills at the end of the month.  We're trying to decide what to do over Christmas and Spring Break vacations since we now have to plan around the school schedule.

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Laura, I'm 24 and married for almost 4 years. I have 2 daughters, Bailey is 4.5 and Cody is 2 in a month. I work for my dad, I run the office aspect of his appliance repair business. I live in Oregon, always have, and probably always will. Trips planned, next weekend I am going to the beach with family and for a ladies weekend. We are going to Eastern Oregon memorial day weekend to camp. We are also going camping in July in the coast range for our anniversary, and I am sure we will do plenty more camping trips throughout the summer. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Quoting RodeoGirlUSA1:

Laura, I'm 24 and married for almost 4 years. I have 2 daughters, Bailey is 4.5 and Cody is 2 in a month. I work for my dad, I run the office aspect of his appliance repair business. I live in Oregon, always have, and probably always will. Trips planned, next weekend I am going to the beach with family and for a ladies weekend. We are going to Eastern Oregon memorial day weekend to camp. We are also going camping in July in the coast range for our anniversary, and I am sure we will do plenty more camping trips throughout the summer. :-)

Wow! You have a lot planned

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM
We love to go camping during the summer! However, after this weekend I will have no free weekends until August, and the free one's in August will be spent camping I'm sure! ;-)

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting RodeoGirlUSA1:

Wow! You have a lot planned

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabs852
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Quoting mrswillie:

Hello, Momma!  I have seen several new screen names recently.  Let's get to know ach other.

Name Tabitha

Age 28, but I'll be 29 on the 12th.

Relationship status Married for 5 1/2 years

Kids 2, Tyler is 4 & Makenzi is 1 1/2

Occupation I am a WAHM, I run an in home daycare that I hope to turn into a licensed daycare outside of my house someday

State you live in Louisiana

Trips planned Nothing is set in stone yet but we will be going to Florida soon, & we'll be camping in an rv before the end of the year in Ms.

I'm CeeCee, 41 years old and have been married for all most 11 years.  I have 3 sons, ages 16, 19(passed in '09) and 23 and a dsd 15. We live in beautiful mountains of West Virginia.  We actually have 2 trips planned...a 2 week road trip and a cruise.

elasmimi
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Quoting mrswillie:

Name    Nancy

Age  65 tomorrow

Relationship status married 38 years

Kids 3 of my own, 2 daughters 47 and 45, and a son who assed 7 years ago. He would have been 42 this year. 12 grandchildren, expecting my 6th great grandchild. Raising a 5 year old great granddaughter.

Occupation Retired nurse

State you live in  Tennessee

Trips planned  going to WDW and then to the beach this month. Several trips planned to Dollywood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN