Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Pack your bags- we are going to Quebec!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:03 AM
  • 12 Replies

Quebec!!!

travel

Ok everyone, it's time to pack your bags again  We are all going to Quebec!!!!

Everyone, make sure you tell us what you want to do while we are in Quebec!

First up- where should we stay?

sleep

How about, what should we eat?

barbecuing

Time for some photo opportunities!  What should we see?

shooting photo

If you have been to this destination or live there feel free to share your photos and tell us what you did or do while you are there!  If you want to go, share all about your dreams and take a virtual trip with us today!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I have no idea what is their.

liveforever
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Guess I need to get a passport! 

liveforever
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Photo.Craters, fjord, canyons, waterfalls... Québec is brimming with magnificent natural wonders, many of which are located in national parks or sites recognized internationally by UNESCO. And despite the territory’s vast size, the great outdoors is always within reach. Just outside of Montréal, you can observe white-tailed deer against a backdrop of the city’s buildings. A mere 50 km (30 mi.) from Québec City, admire the spectacular migratory movements of the snow goose, and a two-hour drive away, the dance of the cetaceans in the Saguenay—St. Lawrence Marine Park!

tabs852
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM
You're not the only one!!!

Quoting mrswillie:

I have no idea what is their.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabs852
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Same here!

Quoting liveforever:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabs852
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Beautiful!!

Quoting liveforever:

Photo.Craters, fjord, canyons, waterfalls... Québec is brimming with magnificent natural wonders, many of which are located in national parks or sites recognized internationally by UNESCO. And despite the territory’s vast size, the great outdoors is always within reach. Just outside of Montréal, you can observe white-tailed deer against a backdrop of the city’s buildings. A mere 50 km (30 mi.) from Québec City, admire the spectacular migratory movements of the snow goose, and a two-hour drive away, the dance of the cetaceans in the Saguenay—St. Lawrence Marine Park!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabs852
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Québec, with its thousands of lakes and rivers, is the ideal destination for spoiling yourself with water-based treatments, especially the Scandinavian Nordic baths with alternating hot and cold sensations. Take a deep breath of fresh air as you emerge from the Finish sauna, and feel your body come alive. Or else, plunge into the cool depths of the river in summer, or the glacial waters in winter, after soaking in a steam bath. At some outdoor spas you can even watch herds of deer for an out-of-this world experience!

I'm up for a Scandinavian Nordic bath!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabs852
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Winter is wonderful!
Winter in Québec fairly beckons with its unique array of activities, presenting endless opportunities to go out and play. Besides the ever-popular skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sliding and skating, there’s dogsledding, ice fishing and snowmobiling. And when it’s time to unwind, numerous wellness centres (spas) offer soothing treatments for the whole family.

I've always wanted to ski. Might as well try it out here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

That is beautiful!

Quoting liveforever:

Jessica020410
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

So do I! =)

Quoting liveforever:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)