Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

What are some of your favorite summertime activities?

I love being outside, doing just about anything!

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Replies (21-24):
Pookey33
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I love going camping. A few years ago I found my favorite place to go camping. If you all travel to michigan to go camping I really suggest going to rose's retreat in grand junction about 15 mins from south haven. So nice relaxing on a lake spacious tent sites. Its very beautiful it also has cabins its got a big cabin I think its got 6 rooms that can sleep up to 6 people per room. I really love it out there that's the only camp ground I've gone to for atleast 2 years and I go there about once every month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Quoting RodeoGirlUSA1:

lol, me too! We live in town, for now.

We are actually in the process of making a fire pit in our backyard. The hole has been dug out, just gotta pour concrete for the base (with all our handprints in it, of course!) and lay the rock for the sides.

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting RodeoGirlUSA1:

Ditto! I LOVE being outside!

Gardening/yard work, riding horses, camping, fishing, hiking, sitting around a fire, or even going for a cruise on a back road!

Sitting around a fire sounds good right now! Us city folk have to use little fire pits though lol.

lol...I live in the middle of no where...in the woods on a mountain.  I love country living.  Us country folk like roasting the mellows too!

mrswillie
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Quoting Pookey33:

I love going camping. A few years ago I found my favorite place to go camping. If you all travel to michigan to go camping I really suggest going to rose's retreat in grand junction about 15 mins from south haven. So nice relaxing on a lake spacious tent sites. Its very beautiful it also has cabins its got a big cabin I think its got 6 rooms that can sleep up to 6 people per room. I really love it out there that's the only camp ground I've gone to for atleast 2 years and I go there about once every month.

We go camping all the time, but we just sold our RV.

Jessica020410
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM

fishing, taking the kids to the park, hiking, picnics, playing outside with kids, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, grilling

Just to name a few! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN