Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Plans for the weekend

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:39 AM
  • 13 Replies

Do you have plans for this weekend?

We have friends coming over on Mother's Day.  They are bringing steaks for dh & her husband to grill and I will be making everything else.  She and I will probably enjoy some of the wine I made, while the kids play.  We may set up the horse shoes.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liveforever
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM

DD is having her bday sleepover tonight. Only one girl is sleeping over. She hangs with a lot of boys lol...so theyll come over too for cake and ice cream.

Saturday I work all day, and then Sunday my parents, sister, and her family are coming over for Mothers Day dinner.

tabs852
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:50 PM

We will be boiling crawfish in the rain tomorrow lol.. I'm turning 29 so we are having a few friends & family members over.

mrswillie
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Quoting tabs852:

We will be boiling crawfish in the rain tomorrow lol.. I'm turning 29 so we are having a few friends & family members over.

Happy Birthday!

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

tabs852
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Thank you!!!!!

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting tabs852:

Happy Birthday!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

It's the weekend and I still don't know for sure. lol! DH and the kids are being all secretive. lol

Jessica020410
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Sounds like fun! Someday, I'm going to try wine! lol

Quoting mrswillie:

Do you have plans for this weekend?

We have friends coming over on Mother's Day.  They are bringing steaks for dh & her husband to grill and I will be making everything else.  She and I will probably enjoy some of the wine I made, while the kids play.  We may set up the horse shoes.

Jessica020410
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Hope she has fun! Have a great time tomorrow!

Quoting liveforever:

DD is having her bday sleepover tonight. Only one girl is sleeping over. She hangs with a lot of boys lol...so theyll come over too for cake and ice cream.

Saturday I work all day, and then Sunday my parents, sister, and her family are coming over for Mothers Day dinner.

Jessica020410
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Have fun! Happy birthday!! My DH's 29th birthday is next week! =)

birthday sweetpea

Quoting tabs852:

liveforever
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting tabs852:

Happy Birthday! A birthday and Mothers Day....what a fun weekend for you!

And ew to the crawfish lol.

obx_Mom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Tomorrow morning my son and I are going to church with my mom and my hubby will go to work. Then my son and I'll probably take out in the boat for a few hours. Then mom's going to come over and we're going to steam up a mess of crabs and grill some steaks tomorrow evening after the hubs gets off work. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)