Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Heat wave!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

Who is getting hit by this heat wave?!

Im in Ohio and it stinks! Its been in the 90s and so humid. Im definitely not cut out for this type of weather.

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ambear72
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM

90s is normal for us, we have a dry heat so I can feel your pain with the humidity.  I used to live where it got a little humid not like where you are now.  Hopefully youll get some rain and the heat wave will pass soon!

elasmimi
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM

We broke an all time record today in Chattanooga. It was 107 at the airport. 108 in Nashville.

liveforever
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Quoting Ambear72:

90s is normal for us, we have a dry heat so I can feel your pain with the humidity.  I used to live where it got a little humid not like where you are now.  Hopefully youll get some rain and the heat wave will pass soon!

Yeah dry heat isnt so bad. I hate humidity. I walk outside and its like instant sweat! Ugh.

This is supposed to last all week here. Ill be glad when it cools off a bit.

liveforever
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

We broke an all time record today in Chattanooga. It was 107 at the airport. 108 in Nashville.

OMG!!!! Guess Ill take my low 90s and stop whining lol.

Ambear72
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:16 PM

No dry heat isnt to bad at all, but I have lived where it gets humid and YUCK.  I hate sweating.

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting Ambear72:

Yeah dry heat isnt so bad. I hate humidity. I walk outside and its like instant sweat! Ugh.

This is supposed to last all week here. Ill be glad when it cools off a bit.

Ambear72
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM

YIKES 

Quoting elasmimi:

mrswillie
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM

We are!  We are in WV.  We had a bad storm and lost electirc, internet and phone for a day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)