Pitch a Tent
Get use out of your tent all summer long with these great ideas.
• a shady retreat for summer reading, listening to music, or journal writing
• a clubhouse for kids only (siblings, cousins, neighborhood friends)
• a changing room for sprinkler games and kiddie-pool days
• the perfect venue for an after-dinner shadow puppet show (The Little Book of Hand Shadows, published by Running Press, features more than two dozen creatures that are fun for kids to create)
• an insect-proof concert hall for listening to a symphony of crickets and peepers