Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone done the "experiences" at Sea World?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
We're considering taking my nieces to Sea World as their combined Birthday / Christmas gift this year when we go visit. Has anyone done any of the add on "experiences"? I'm wondering if they are worth the price. Some of them include working with the animals and their trainer.
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrswillie
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I haven't. Sorry

liveforever
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I never have. The Sea World near me closed when I was in high school so I havent been in a long time.

elasmimi
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM

No, but I have always wanted to do the dolphin encounter.

Jessica020410
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I've never been.

TigerofMu
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I did as a teenager when my folks took us. I was very interested in animals and thinking of being a veterinarian at the time, so they got me the workshop where you go with the trainers for a special session.  That was before you actually got to work with the animals though, and cost a lot less than they do today, so I don't know.  I do know that it is something I remember even now and if your kids are really interested in that kind of thing that it might be worth investing in.

Ittgal
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Are you talking about Discovery Cove?

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Yes! We did the lunch with shamu one in San Antonio- my son was studying about sea life so it was a great opportunity to tie it into what he was learning.  He had a list of questions ready to go and the trainers answered all of them and loved that he brought a list of questions from his classmates too.  It was well worth the money.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)