Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Vacations & Getaways Family Vacations & Getaways

Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day! "Ahoy mate" is the only line I can think of. lol

What lines can you use to talk like a pirate?

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Replies (11-14):
mrswillie
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Quoting liveforever:

I didnt have a clue about this until the news had a segment that if you went into Krispy Kreme and talked like a pirate you got a free donut. If you dressed up and talked like one you got a dozen.

Wow! I wonder how many got free donuts.

tabs852
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Omg!! That's hilarious!!! There's no way my husband would be seen with me in public dressed like a pirate unless it was Halloween...

Quoting liveforever:

They showed a family walk in where everyone but the dad was dressed up. lol He looked horrified when his wife was in full on pirate mode for the camera.

Quoting tabs852:

That's funny!!! I wonder how many ppl actually dressed up like a pirate. My son was a pirate for Halloween 2 years ago. His costume doesn't fit him anymore but he still plays in it. He would've loved wearing it out in public.

Quoting liveforever:

I didnt have a clue about this until the news had a segment that if you went into Krispy Kreme and talked like a pirate you got a free donut. If you dressed up and talked like one you got a dozen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Its probably to late, Im sure someone already said it, but shiver me timbers lol

mrswillie
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Quoting Ambear72:

Its probably to late, Im sure someone already said it, but shiver me timbers lol

lol...I don't even know what that means.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)